apo treuhand gmbh maintains a business relationship with you. We are pleased to inform you about the way in which your data is processed in connection with a business relationship between you and apo treuhand gmbh.
The security of your data is important to us. For this reason, we comply with applicable data protection law when processing personal data, consisting of the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act of June 19, 1992 and the European Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), insofar as it applies to you.
Personal data is information that we need to identify you. We process and store this information when you correspond with us electronically or by mail and we come into possession of information from you in the process. We also receive this information when you register for our events or when you request publications from us. The personal information we process typically includes your name, mailing address, email address, website, telephone numbers, and your occupation. We may also receive and store this data from your employees and your agents. In some cases, we supplement the information with data from publicly available sources.
Purpose of data collection and use
We use this information to maintain or start our business relationship with you and to provide you with information and publications. It is a matter of course for apo treuhand gmbh that we do not sell or otherwise pass on your personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so for legal reasons. In addition, in connection with maintenance contracts and IT projects, for example, we cannot rule out the possibility that certain service providers of apo treuhand gmbh may have access to your personal data.
Purpose of data collection
It is necessary for apo treuhand gmbh to use this data to manage our business relationship with you.
General terms and conditions for further and advanced training events
1. preliminary remark
The masculine forms used to refer to persons always apply mutatis mutandis to members of the female gender.
2. validity GTC
The GTC regulate the contractual conclusion, its content and the handling of the services in connection with the further and advanced training events. The GTC apply to all further and advanced training events organized by apo treuhand gmbh. They are an integral part of the contract with the event participants (hereinafter participants).
- Registration for participation in events is usually made electronically and is binding. Additionally listed documents (receipts, etc.) are to be enclosed. By registering, the participant accepts the GTC.
- If the number of participants is limited and if no other registration requirements or admission restrictions apply, registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received.
- Registration does not constitute a claim to participation.
- The receipt of the registration will be confirmed in writing by e-mail (registration confirmation).
4. conclusion and duration of the contract
- Subject to the fulfillment of the registration requirements or admission restrictions, the contract begins with the confirmation of the registration by apo treuhand gmbh and ends after the event has been held or with the issuance of the confirmation of participation.
- Withdrawal from the contract and postponement of the event are regulated separately.
- Registration and participation in an event are personal and not transferable to other persons.
5. confirmation of participation
The participant will be issued an individualized confirmation of participation by apo treuhand gmbh.
6. event fee and payment deadlines
- With the registration the participant commits to pay the invoiced participation fee.
- The invoice must be paid within 30 days, unless another payment deadline is communicated. In principle, only participants who have paid the event fee will be admitted to the event.
- apo treuhand reserves the right to change the prices at any time. Any price changes will be published on the apo treuhand website.
- Registration for an event is binding. Non-attendance does not release from the obligation to pay.
- Non-payment of the event fee shall not be considered as cancellation.
- If for reasons such as illness, vacation, military service, maternity, etc., the entire event cannot be attended, there is no entitlement to a reduction of the event fee.
7. cancellation costs / withdrawal
In case of cancellation from an event, the following costs will be charged in principle:
- Up to 2 months before the event: no costs
- 60-30 days before the event: 50% of the event fees
- 29-0 days before the event: full event fees
The cancellation has to be made in writing and has to be addressed to apo treuhand.
8. event exclusion
In case of gross misconduct of a participant or repeated disruption of the event, the organizer is authorized to exclude the participant immediately from the event and also for future events. In this case, the event fee is still owed and there is no right to a refund or reduction.
9. cancellation/postponement of the event by the organizer
apo treuhand reserves the right to cancel or postpone events to a later date for organizational reasons or in case of insufficient registrations. In these cases, participants will be informed immediately and the participation fee will be waived or refunded. No further claims can be made.
10. data protection / image and sound recordings
- apo treuhand processes the data, which the participant gives during the registration, during the execution of the course, or receives in connection with the event, with the greatest care and according to the rules of the Swiss data protection. By registering, the participant agrees that personal data may be collected electronically for the organization of the event. This data will be used, for example, to compile lists of participants and e-mail distribution lists, which will be available to the speakers and participants at the relevant event. The participant will also receive information from apo treuhand and any newsletters via this address data.
- apo treuhand may make picture and sound recordings during the event and use them for quality assurance and advertising purposes. The participant agrees to an assignment of his/her right to his/her own image for these purposes.
- No video or audio recordings may be made by participants in any of the event premises without the express consent of apo treuhand.
- Participants expressly undertake to keep all passwords and access data confidential, to keep them inaccessible to third parties and not to pass them on.
The participant agrees to maintain the copyright of all documents provided and downloaded. The documents may only be used by the course participant, his pharmacy and or within a quality circle with physicians. Any further use or disclosure of the data to third parties violates the copyrights of apo treuhand.
- In the event of claims, regardless of their legal basis, apo treuhand's liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- For accidents that occur during the event or on the way there and back, as well as for property damage and theft, apo treuhand assumes no liability.
- Information in the courses is provided by apo treuhand or the lecturers to the best of their knowledge and belief. Despite careful control of the contents, no guarantee is given for the correctness, topicality and completeness. Any liability for material or non-material damage caused by the use or misuse of the information is excluded.
13. final provisions
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the conclusion of the contract is Neuenegg. Deviating mandatory places of jurisdiction under federal law shall remain reserved.
- Swiss law shall apply.
- Amendments or supplements must be made in writing. The invalidity of a clause shall not affect the invalidity of the other contractual provisions.
Contact point for questions
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, we welcome you to contact us at email@example.com.